• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Where do you buy OEM parts nowadays

So I tried searching but nothing rang a bell. I remember someone on the east cost was highly recommended but I always used Magauto because of their free shipping on items but I guess they changed that now.

I'm looking for a 02 bumper foam if anyone's wondering.

Great prices, great service - click for link:

x929124

Prices, including shipping, were half of what a local dealership was going to charge me.

I use Dan at Acura of Tempe, UK parts are such a rip off! It's cheaper for me to buy them in the US, ship them,pay import duty and the're still miles cheaper!? I heard there was actually an email supposedly sent to all the US dealerships telling them they could not export Honda parts to the UK lol!

Back