• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where is Neo?

Been about a month since Mike's last login:confused: Hope he is ok:redface:

I tried calling him but no answer & no voicemail either. Last seen on Prime 16 Feb. Hopefully he's sitting on a beach somewhere enjoying himself... anyone heard from Mike lately?

I chatted with him on-line briefly a couple of days ago.

Thats good to hear.Maybe he is on a self imposed prime vaca as well:frown: Seems to be a popular destination these days:redface: I first thought he was on a "walkabout"

Last edited:
Hi

He sent me a pm the other day. I also saw his response in a thread here on prime about Terminator I think.

He said he had not been on Prime much as he was heavy involved in bike gang wars where he lives.

He said he is into bikes and it was news too me that he was a hardcore biker that goes around shooting his Uzi everywhere.

Hm I think I may have misread what he wrote. He may have said that he was not involved in the bike wars. Hm he have been away so that is proof enough that he s a gang leader :tongue:

Regards

I spoke to him yesterday. Never once did he mention any bikie gang wars so obviously he has something to hide there. Anyway I'm sure he'll be back on Prime once the heat dies down.

I spoke to him yesterday. Never once did he mention any bikie gang wars so obviously he has something to hide there. Anyway I'm sure he'll be back on Prime once the heat dies down.

Hi

Yes I am sure he has things he tries to hide.

I saw him last in this thread.

So obviously he is watching Wall Street as a educational video.

I am not sure the T-shirt I got from him with the text "I love 2. gear" fits this guy which he wants to be now

1Gordon-gekko.jpg

Regards

Back