• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where is PHOEN$X?

LOL he's doing good. Both he and I haven't had much time to check Prime in a while.

Let's just say we're looking into "Bora Bora" or something like that to get away from the daily grind and chill out for a while. :)

Reminds me, I'm late on my last tax payment... time to pay today... ugh. Sucks being a 50 percenter...

Good to hear you guys are doing well! Miss you much, but let me know if you ever make it out to DFW.

That's right...you moved... Thx for the sad reminder...

Thanks guys. I'm still alive, just had to deal with some crap in the past few months. Mostly work related thanks to losing 2 employees while projects kept piling up, although cleaning up after a home flood thanks to leaking pipes & a/c problems while coming down with shingles wasn't the funnest either. :rolleyes:

Now that life is a bit more stable, I hope to be able to catch up with y'all soon. :)

Don - thanks again for your help with my NSX maintenance. We can tackle more projects now that the weather is cooled down. Let me know when you want to take a gander at those spark plugs. :wink:

BTW, I'm still on the lookout for a new/used NSX coupe driver side visor (in gray). If anyone has a lead on one, please let me know!

glad to see you back :)

and i MORE then hear you re projects piling up!

Thanks guys. I'm still alive, just had to deal with some crap in the past few months. Mostly work related thanks to losing 2 employees while projects kept piling up, although cleaning up after a home flood thanks to leaking pipes & a/c problems while coming down with shingles wasn't the funnest either. :rolleyes:

Now that life is a bit more stable, I hope to be able to catch up with y'all soon. :)

Don - thanks again for your help with my NSX maintenance. We can tackle more projects now that the weather is cooled down. Let me know when you want to take a gander at those spark plugs. :wink:

BTW, I'm still on the lookout for a new/used NSX coupe driver side visor (in gray). If anyone has a lead on one, please let me know!

wow shingles is some painful crap.

Ahh! Welcome back. Glad to hear you're okay!

Come back. I need your help to install these butt plugs!

attachment.php

Back