• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where to find missing pages in service manuals?

Hi,

I need to have a look at the Gauge Assembly" circuit diagram pages in the service manuals for years 95-96 and 97-05. Pages in the 91 manual found in the wiki are: 23-123 through 23-127. These pages are missing from the other manuals.

Anyone that can point me in the right direction or share with them these pages if you have a set?

Any help appreciated. Thank you!

//Johan

Thank you Larry, unfortunately the pages I refer too are still missing from the one you linked to. It starts at page 23-121 and then jumps to 23-126. I need the wiring diagrams for the instrument cluster, which is found on the missing pages. Any ideas?

Thank you!
//Johan

Thank you jwmelvin! So the pages exist! Yay! :smile:

Now I'm going to sound like a whiner, but I can't actually make out the text in the jpegs due to a bit too low resolution in them. I need to make out the pin numbering for all lights and gauges. Do you think you can shoot a photo on each page and send them uncompressed to me? Or better, scan them if you have access to a scanner? Would make my day! Oh, and you don't happen to have the 95-96 one do you? Or anyone else maybe have them? I can paypal over a couple of bucks for the trouble.

Thank you!
//Johan

- - - Updated - - -

[email protected]

Do you think you can shoot a photo on each page and send them uncompressed to me?

Yeah, sorry about that. Was hoping that Tapatalk would suffice. It didn't. I only have the '97 manual and '00 supplement. Here are the full-res pictures on Photobucket:
97GaugeCircuit1_zps86tomoht.jpg

97GaugeCircuit2_zpstsfhkokp.jpg

Thank you jwmelvin! This is exactly what I need! :biggrin:

You've made my day sir! Btw, how nice wouldn't it be to have a real copy of the service manual? Know how to get it?

//Johan

I have the 1995 version (not sure why, since I have a 1991). Let me check to see if I have a spare and will revert. Or, I can scan the original pages you seek.

I have the 1995 version (not sure why, since I have a 1991). Let me check to see if I have a spare and will revert. Or, I can scan the original pages you seek.

Excellent! Oh, can you get me the equivalent to pages 23-152 and 23-153 in the 97-05 manual aswell? Need the wiring diagrams for the "Safety Indicator" too.

This is going really good, love this forum :biggrin:

//Johan

Back