• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 pin out diagram for cluster

Trying to find out the pin out diagram for 2002 NSX cluster

I found the circuit diagram for a 1991, but am told the clusters / circuit boards are wired different in the later models.

The service manuals I can find online. for later cars seem to be missing these pages. Jumping from 23-121 to 23-126

Thanks for any help

Last edited:
I have the 2002 Update. It has about 4 pages on the cluster.

PM me your email and I can send you some pics/scans. Please record what you do, I'm considering getting such a cluster for my car as well...

Much appreciated Drew,

Hopefully they aren't too different, am told you can either change the circuit boards over or rewire the harness to dash. Will let you know what works if I go ahead and succeed. Thank you.

I came across the same issue of the 4 pages missing. If you could send me the 4 pages as well of the cluster wiring diagram I’d like to work on this too. I’ve got an 02 and am looking to swap an s2000 cluster. My email is [email protected] as I can’t PM as of yet. Thanks! I will update you with all the info as well of my findings.

Back