• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where to purchase Wings West?

I am interested in purchasing the Wings West Body kit.

Could someone tell me who is a good supplier for this kit?

Thanks.

Sabregl

Nice find, Adrian. It looks like the one on Amazon is actually sold by bodykits.com. If it's the same 5-piece kit listed at over $1000 on their website, the one on Amazon is lowest I think I've seen, even after the $150 for shipping. I wonder if the item or price on Amazon is a mistake. I think it'd be worth pursuing, though.

Before you place an order, it might be a good idea to get a quote from briannopi. He (and previously Clintnopi) have great prices on parts like these. Also, the service is great and they are easy to reach.

I know the owners of Wings West. If you need it I can arrange it to be shipped to you. Or you can pick it up here in southern california

Did you order the one on amazon? Iwent on and read the review of the company who ships it. wasent to good. If you ordered it did you get it yet, and was it in good shape??

I dont know about those sites. Might be old warped kits or not instock.. The so cal warehouse has these in stock. So if you want it I'll just talk to them to arrange shipment to you. No waiting or delays.

[email protected]

Back