• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

White NSX '97 wanted

My tastes are changing. Ever since Chris W. said that white is Japan's racing color, I'm favoring white. 1997 preferred or any other special offering. Hawaii needs a white NSX. This asking remains open until another NSX is bought. Any offering from Chicago to the west coast, including Hawaii, (previously owned '97 Monte Carlo Blue)...Jerry -
cool.gif
[feel free to send any pictures to [email protected] ] .

------------------
"LIVE LIFE with a NSX"

Niello Acura in Sacramento CA. has a new 2000 white NSX in stock. It has a Comptech supercharger on it and has been lowered with 17/18" wheels. Talk to Kelly Ritchie she might give you a better price than you would think for the car. They have had it a long time. There are pics of the car on Niello.com. Tell her Bruce Pettitt sent you.
Phone no. is 1-800-350-2299.

Bruce www.pettittsauto.com

If I may ask...what is your budget? I have a used 2002 white NSX-T with 1,465 miles luxury tax paid. Its a southern Cailfornia car. Showroom condition.

------------------
Justin at Hoehn Acura/Mercedes Benz/porsche/Audi

Thanks guys, 2002 is out of the budget, let me look over my numbers and if interested, get back to you. Reminder, this is an open order, pending, on-going, until the need is filled. I'll call you if it looks possible...J

------------------
"LIVE LIFE with a NSX"

Back