• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

whiteNSX 9006 HID kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is a BNIB 9006 4300K 35W HID kit out of the GB here that whiteNSX (Steve) had 3-4 years ago. These kits have a slimline ballast and are of top-notch quality, making for an easy install in your NA1/NA2. Before I sold my '97 NA2, I had both 9005 & 9006 kits installed as well as a 9006 kit on my 1995 Legend Coupe. Since I own neither car any more and my 2007 RL takes a D2S bulb, I have absolutely no use for this kit but my loss can be your gain. I'll let these go for what I have in them which is $99 plus shipping. Before you go. "Dude, I can buy a HID kit on eBay for $40", do your due dilligence, research the original seller, check out buyer's comments in the GB thread and decide for yourself. Kit comes with everything necessary to install including cable ties, adhesive patches and alcohol wipes. Plus if you're here and reading this you are obviously a discriminating buyer, are not stupid and aren't broke. If interested, hit me up here or at [email protected]. Thanks---
HID KIt 2.jpgHID Bulb 1.JPG

Last edited:
Next in line if still for sale!
If you still want a set, PM me. I have the same exact kit, never used, all parts and complete install manual. $150 picked up or you pay shipping if I ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back