• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

whiteNSXs HID kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lights been working great since installed last year but tonight while I was adjusting the aim on the headlights one of them suddenly turned off. I started moving the wires and ballast around and the light would turn on and off but I couldn't pinpoint the exact problem. When the light does work the is a small buzzing coming from the ballast which I assume is normal because the other one is buzzing also. When the goes off the buzzing stop. What is the easiest way to pinpoint the problem.

Lights been working great since installed last year but tonight while I was adjusting the aim on the headlights one of them suddenly turned off. I started moving the wires and ballast around and the light would turn on and off but I couldn't pinpoint the exact problem. When the light does work the is a small buzzing coming from the ballast which I assume is normal because the other one is buzzing also. When the goes off the buzzing stop. What is the easiest way to pinpoint the problem.
Obviously there is a loose connection. It should be either the plugs inside the dust cap or the large plugs from the ballast.
I have PMed you.
Steve

so you offer and high and low beam kit , does it run off the same ballast? sorry i didnt read the entire thread and whats the price of both?

Last edited:
I recently installed both the low and high beam kits in my 91. The detailed instructions and attention to detail are excellent in these kits. Also, Steve's customer service is second to none. He really stands behind his product and is willing to do whatever it takes to resolve any issues.

I would like a kit for my 95 if these are still being made. Also curious if color temp can be 8k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back