• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

whiteNSXs HID kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't have these,my recommendation is to get a set of at least low beams. Other owners have posted pics of before and after so I jump on the band wagon. Only got driver's side done so you'll see the difference in each pic. Steve does an outstanding job in putting this upgrade available to us. Plug and play at its finest. iPhone 4S with flash off is the device I used. View attachment 106013View attachment 106014View attachment 106015View attachment 106016

Red's Dad,
Thanks for the kind words. Thanks for all your and primates' supports, this little hobby stills goes on in small volume.
Regards,
Steve

- - - Updated - - -

1. fynup. Shipped
2. JadeFox. SHIPPED
3. Red's Dad. Shipped
4. Order from PM. Shipped
5. bangski. Shipped

Last edited:
payment sent.. thank you steve

Steve, I would like to purchase low beams. Please PM me details for availability and payment. Thanks.

Hi guys,
I was out of the country for 2.5 weeks and just returned a few days ago.
Starting a new batch.
1. Buyer via PM. Paid and shipped.
2. Buyer via PM. Shipping after 12/20/2013 by request
3. buyer via email/pm. Paid and shipped
4. local buyer. Picked up.

Last edited:
I'm interested, but had some unexpected bills pop up. Maybe next round!

My front parking lights, I would like LEDs to match the HIDs in color, and be reliable/Plug'n'Play, any recommendations?

Last edited:
Excellent product, awesome guy. The kit is super complete. Steve even includes zip ties and double sided tape. And he answered a dumb installation question I had, at night.

The kit took less than an hour to install. The driver's side (first side I did) took 40 minutes, and then passenger's side took around 15.

Highly recommended.

I know a lot of people have ordered this kit for many years. But what sets this kit apart from all others? Anyone have a picture of the current kit being sold and the specific parts included?

.............what so you can copy it?:tongue:

you get two hid ballasts with plug-n-play sockets to go to nsx oem harness. and you get two hid bulbs. 4 stripes of 3m tape. that's all you need

Don't forget super clear instructions with pictures, and zip ties!

When I had this kit, it also came with custom modified dust caps. Not sure if that's still the case though.

I put one of these kits last year and now would like to ad the high beams. Is it the same kit and is there enough room to fit 2 ballast.

you get two hid ballasts with plug-n-play sockets to go to nsx oem harness. and you get two hid bulbs. 4 stripes of 3m tape. that's all you need

Don't forget super clear instructions with pictures, and zip ties!

When I had this kit, it also came with custom modified dust caps. Not sure if that's still the case though.

Thanks for the info guys. I decided to get a DDM kit instead. For $40 bucks I got 55w 5000k HID's and installed them pretty easily. I'm happy.

Wait a few months until it goes out. Might as well buy your backup kit now and put it in the trunk because the DDM kits are crap. I've had the whiteNSX kit for almost 8 years now and threw away two DDM kits after a few months when the ballasts defected.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back