• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

who else thinks wheels are the hardest thing to pick out for this car?

It ain't no joke. For real.

It seems like they either don't come in the diameter that you're looking for, or they don't come in the width that you're looking for, or find a set that works for you in the front, but not the back (or vice versa), or work, but just don't appeal visually, or are only available in a finish that you don't like, or are not sure if they fit, or something. It's no joke, for sure.

It's hard enough to pick out the style. Then you have to deal with diameter, offsets, rubbing, etc. I'm almost ready to give up!!

Ed

01blacks4 said:

I found the perfect wheels and it was easy!
They are one piece and forged so they are strong and light.
They don’t rub or bump even at full lock.
They have the correct offset front and rear for the geometry. Obviously the pcd is as required and the tires that fit them were specifically designed and developed to work in concert with the NSX suspension so the turn in is crisp and the handling is predictable on the limit. The testing was extensive and expensive.
They are an open spoke pattern to aid cooling.
I happen to like the way they look but that is personal preference.
They are Stock 16 and 17
:smile:

Regards,

Patrick

SugrueNSX said:
I found the perfect wheels and it was easy!
They are one piece and forged so they are strong and light.
They don’t rub or bump even at full lock.
They have the correct offset front and rear for the geometry. Obviously the pcd is as required and the tires that fit them were specifically designed and developed to work in concert with the NSX suspension so the turn in is crisp and the handling is predictable on the limit. The testing was extensive and expensive.
They are an open spoke pattern to aid cooling.
I happen to like the way they look but that is personal preference.
They are Stock 16 and 17
:smile:

Regards,

Patrick

Great answer!!!!

wanted the VS-TX work wheels in 17 and 18 combo but found out they will not make 17 for this style. :frown:

what do you mean hard to pick :eek: :eek:

I only took 6 months :biggrin: :wink:
I picked Work Wheels TS-1's :smile:

now

The whole wheel thing is a bugger. Even after the months of agonizing over one's own winning combination of styles, prices, fitment, weights, etc.... One usually ends up *waiting* several more months for the wheels to be custom made/ordered, and many times from Japan! Sheesh! It ain't easy owning one of the coolest cars in the world...

J

The hardest thing for me to pick out for the NSX is women.
I keep getting the wrong ones in and can't get them out!
Dr.T.

Last edited:
ffffanman said:
Dr.T.
Damn it Grandma!!! Don't wear the pajamas I bought you,out in public!! :biggrin:

ffffanman said:
Dr.T.

Damn it looks like she can smell the future.

I don't see a nose.
Who the hell looks at her face with a body like that?

ffffanman said:
Dr.T.

looks pre-owned :tongue:

Back