• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who Rides?

Met another local Aprilia rider on Apriliaforum.com. He introduced me to the group he rides with. One rides and MV, another a Futura, another a Factory, and a BMW Adventure.

Interestingly, they all met each other on the BMW forum. Gotta be some other NSX owners that ride.

I bought a Honda CBR600 about ten years ago. I hardly ride it anymore, only about 2 -3 times a year. But let me tell you, the 10 years old Honda still kicks axx.

Evoking said:
Met another local Aprilia rider on Apriliaforum.com. He introduced me to the group he rides with. One rides and MV, another a Futura, another a Factory, and a BMW Adventure.

Interestingly, they all met each other on the BMW forum. Gotta be some other NSX owners that ride.

I used to until I got tired or Orlando traffic, had a Honda CBR, man I miss my bike at times though.

Evoking said:

I ride a Honda RC51 and a 82 Suzuki GS1100

Me!

mybike.jpg

Back