• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Who was that Red blur on Rte 8 E today

:eek: So my daughter is heading to San Diego on her drive across this fine land and being attuned to the world of NSX's spotted a 95+ red headed East between exit 80 and 90 on Rte 8 at around 6PM :smile:

She and her boyfriend will complete the coast to coast starting from Edison NJ tonight. :biggrin: They were so excited to see an X that they had to immediately call me :biggrin: They're travelling in a white Integra and will travel up the coast making many stops along the way at various national parks, roadside stands, tourist traps and Arby's :tongue:

If you were the responsible party heading east at 6PM (flying east :eek: :eek: :eek: ) let me know since they said that the NSX was the hottest car they have seen so far in 6 days on the road :biggrin: :biggrin:

They can't wait to get to Cali but I think it's not for the beaches and fun but to spot and photograph every hot car they can find :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yes, we raise them right on the East Coast :biggrin:

She knows what is important :cool:

Back