• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who was this????

Good question! I was wondering the same thing. Who ever it was had a girl in the car with a camcorder recording the Players Run as we were leaving Seattle. The car had a kit on it that wasn't put on very well..........

Ashley, Ashley, guessed your taste went way up after you hung around with too many Ferrari/Lambo guys huh?? Be kind!! ;)

Well, I think I passed him when I was following you guys and waving you good bye... I also saw him a week ago in front of Underground. I don't think he ever lurk on Prime... The color looks good at night, but really not matching the nsx under day light. Oh well, Komo is not doing a good job picking out the real player's run car either.

Ferrand-I wasn't saying that to be mean! It was just a clue to help describe the car! Geez! :rolleyes: On the other hand, I was really spoiled to ride up to Vancouver this weekend in my friends Diablo and see so many nice Lambos! Lambo over Ferrari any day! :cool:

Anyways, yes you were on I-5 about the time when that guy was following us. I don't think he is a prime member though.

*PM me and let me know what you are doing this weekend.... :smile:

NSXDreamer2 said:
Ashley, Ashley, guessed your taste went way up after you hung around with too many Ferrari/Lambo guys huh?? Be kind!! ;)...................................................................... Oh well, Komo is not doing a good job picking out the real player's run car either.

ParisModel said:
Ferrand-I wasn't saying that to be mean! It was just a clue to help describe the car! Geez! :rolleyes:................. weekend.... :smile:

I think what ferrand mean is there might have other NSXs had a falling body kit on the car also :biggrin: RIght?! ferrand wakakakaka

its a kid that owns it and if you open the doors, its a different color.my brother see's the car around bellevue alot.its been like 3 different colors.from what my brother tells me.don't know if its true ,but ive seen it a couple of times.

I have seen the owner of this silver before. He approached me at a car show and showed me the picture. I believe I sold some parts to him while back. He's a young spanish fella. Ravi and John know this guy...?

Well the main reason for this was to find out what kind of ticket he got? What was told to him? What's he gotta pay? :confused:
Not to bash his car! :frown:

His name is Bernardo, he's actually a very nice guy, he knows that his car needs a little work, no need to bash it so much though.

KANE said:
His name is Bernardo, he's actually a very nice guy, he knows that his car needs a little work, no need to bash it so much though.
I'm with Kane on that, guess the owner should sign up to Prime and learn more :wink:

On the other hand, I really don't understand why nsexy91 would call Freelance201 names??
Jackson(asslance201) are you sure it isn't your car they are speaking of ?
All you have to do is to politely stating that you have a 96 repainted Blk nsx, so yes, Freelance is dead wrong, but doesn't make him become an ass...

However, on the other hand, what makes someone an ass is that he insisted the car is free of accidents (but just out of alignment or something blah blah) While the car is clearly had been in accident before that serveral major suspension pieces needed to be replaced. Freelance201 wasn't educated enough only found out that later the frame also is bent too... Sounds Familiar?

Jeremy, What about you insisted the harness bar you sold me is a Comptech and I only found out that the bar is a Dali / RM bar?? Did you promise me calling me back once you have done your RESEARCH?? I had no idea how your research is done but does it take 4 weeks? Why did you ignore my phone calls since the day I purchased the bars??

I was going to put it all behind me since I really don't want to waste the time to deal with you for a little amount of money. (It's not like we don't know where you live nor taking the cases to the court, we've been nice to you, buddy!) Nor I wanted to turn this thread to a flame wars.(Excuse me, moderator and Nazis) But your remark is just simply pissed me off.

Let me see, you have joined this community and obviously you had not been posting anything useful to the community but had been taking advantage of the networking of the people here. You do NOT Respect any of us here as you lied one time after another and take advantage un-educated individuals. Obviously, you are dishonest and also do not care about your reputation either, and I said it before, I will try my best to let anyone who owns an nsx do not deal with you. I can be an ass too. FYI.

Back