• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's buying, bought, waiting.... POLL

Where are you in the process of Gen2 NSX?

• Already purchased/leased

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Going to build soon

• Waiting for new to drop below MSRP

• Waiting for used market

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Not interested in having one

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Was an '05 owner and now deeply contemplating owning again. Struggling a bit with the price and trying to read into the future prior to making the leap..

Was an '05 owner and now deeply contemplating owning again. Struggling a bit with the price and trying to read into the future prior to making the leap..

Out of curiosity, are you considering any other cars? Ever considered the BMW i8?

Totally agree with you on the price.

I am not considering anything else at this time. The NSX would be my only choice at this time or just keep saving..

Which aspects of the NSX attracts or interests you the most?

Price wise, it's right up there with the R8, 911 Turbo, 540C (available in Canada). Tons of different options in that range. Looking at a tier below, you have the AMG GT (S), Carrera (S), i8, GT-R and Z06. None of these interests you?

Which aspects of the NSX attracts or interests you the most?

I really enjoyed the "ease of use", the looks and the reliability of my previous '05 NSX. I am now moved by the looks once again of the NSX along with the other similar aspects of the gen 1. I don't care as much about super speed but I owned a 9114s following my previous NSX ownership and like the fact the new NSX has fantastic performance (hard to go backwards with performance). It's hard to explain... my '05 NSX was my favorite car I've owned and can only see myself in the new NSX..

you should add another category ...waiting for different variant/special version like type R

Back