• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's coming to Texas for F1?

Fack , Anyone of you guys shooting this? Anyone is media here?
Are you guys meeting up will Buxton? He usually meets with fans at every city for "drinks and F1 talk"
This will be awesome!!

-MSR

Turn 12 Friday to Sunday!!!

There will be a few of the Houston NSX crew sitting pretty close. We should definitely plan dinner somewhere!

Where is everyone staying?

McLaren will lose their Vodafone sponsorship next year.

Try to find out who else they have lined up as a title sponsor.

McLaren finishing 3rd this year may set them back several years on their quest to displace Ferrari as the world wide #1 source for premium sports cars.

Are you guys meeting up will Buxton? He usually meets with fans at every city for "drinks and F1 talk"
This will be awesome!!

-MSR

I'll be twitterstalking him! I met him and Chandhok in Montreal last year. Real fun bunch.

I have an extra ticket for sale if anyone wants to go. A friend of mine can't go anymore due to work so he needs to sell his. Turn 12. Row 11

I have a ticket for turn 3 which I cannot use if anyone is interested.

How much for these?

I have an Uncle in town I can stay with and it's just a short drive from Dallas....

I'll be twitterstalking him! I met him and Chandhok in Montreal last year. Real fun bunch.

For sure do that, he is usually hanging around Karun ,Senna ,Narain and all the photogs, I also met with him in Montreal and in Germany, this will be his last year on speed so he may be looking to party hard ;)

So bummed I can't be in Austin !!

Rebel,

Are you working at PHD? We can road trip together next year. My sis lives there and she'll put us up, and she lives right by toll 130, 85 mph and legal, baby.

Miner

I don't think I'm game for a road trip, with school and all. I'll just fly in, most likely just for the race, fly in Saturday, fly out Sunday night.

How much for these?

I have an Uncle in town I can stay with and it's just a short drive from Dallas....

Face value is $400.
It's my friend's ticket who can't go. It is grouped with my block of 6 tickets.

Face value is $400.
It's my friend's ticket who can't go. It is grouped with my block of 6 tickets.

Thanks, but it turns out I will not be able to get there this year...

Turn 11. I'll have limited access to Internet. If you guys want to get together call or text me. 954-684-9557.

Got to Austin yesterday. My daughter moved here in Aug., so I've got a floor to sleep on for free (although I seem to be paying for groceries and meals out,still cheaper than the hotel rates).

Last F1 I went to was Long Beach in 1979.

Sulley

:biggrin:guys I want to see a big nsxprime or nsxca poster in the stands ......:cool:

Pretty crowded

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353090681306.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353090681306.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 56
  • uploadfromtaptalk1353090714652.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353090714652.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 53
  • uploadfromtaptalk1353090774003.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353090774003.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 58
great crowds for Friday and Saturday. Sunday sold out. Hope this keeps up for the next 10 years. Have fun guys. Can't wait for NSXPO in Austin at COTA.

Awesome race :)

Felt very fortunate having been able to witness some great W2W action going between T11-T12-T16 from various drivers (Vettel, Hamilton, Massa, Button, Kimi, Hulkenberg, Maldonado, Senna, Ricciardo etc).

Kudos to the organizers for the great event :cool:.

Was also fortunate being able to get some autographs from Paul Di Resta and Nico Hulkenberg earlier this morning, great chaps with bright futures ahead of them.

Attachments

• DSC02287.jpg
    DSC02287.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Had a blast! Witnessed the key pass that won the race for Hamilton at Turn 12... Unforgettable

I did run into one nsx'er. A guy from San Diego who I would never have recognized if not for his nsxprime t shirt.

It was an awesome race! I saw a dark grey nsx on 94-01 wheels at the Travis county expo center. Who was it?

Anyone have any more pics to share?

I would love to make it down for the race next year.

Back