• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's NSX is this?

wow, I would imagine if that scoop is functional like the real JGTC NSX, it might start to pressurize the intake charge and see a little boost at high speeds (100mph+), The JGTC NSX has a restricter on their scoops also to detune the NSX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_TBWV9VEtA

is it functional, beacause that would be one hell of a ram air affect

I'm sorry, no offense to the owner at all... what matters is whether you like it or not, not my opinion. But that is one UGLY looking thing on the car... wow... on an ugly scale of 1-10 it scores a 50. Holy cow....

:biggrin: Dam u guys are mean, I did'nt want to be the one to say it, it is pretty big though

RiceaRoni.jpg
:biggrin:

Well unlike the rest of the trendy trend setters i did my car this way because im a hardcore jgtc fan. Im not going for the everybody has this look so i should get it too so maybe i too can be cool look. I dont try to be like everyone else with no originality. I can care less what anyone has to say. The mayority of people trying to bash my car are a bunch of 50 year olds who have an nsx for about 2 years then sell it to get another different car and go on some other car forum and critisize other cars. Maybe the 50 year olds should go check up on their 3 or 5 punk kids they have running around the house or street. As far as hardcore NSXers go they havent said anything negative at all. Just compliments. Street racers, Car crews,and race fanatics love it. Average people dont but hey who gives a damm!!!!:eek: Maybe i too should start bashing on everybodies stock, simple,average looking car. The reason i dont is because i really love the nsx in any way,shape or form. No matter how its hooked up i resppect it for what it is. Especially when modified. Just like women I just dont like one type. I like them all. Different races,height,hair color,etc. To those who are with me here's my thumbs up...:cool:

well i'm sure everyone is entitled to their own opinion. and you have to find the right crowd for the right type of car.... same divided opinions happened when i put on the 3 spoke Advan wheels. Uber-JDM enthusiasts loved it to death... others found it to be a very dated 80's look. if you LOVE the look of JGTC... then awesome... you're obviously heading in the right direction. but i woulnd't just lash back out on prime...

anyways... i think the snorkel is an awesome looking unit... but i think one that has to fit the context of its environment. if i were standing on a race track, and saw your car speeding around the high speed banks with the snorkel... i'd say COOL.... but if i saw the car on local streets, it might be a bit odd... but all in all... enjoy your car... its yours!

He's just doing it backwards!!:biggrin:

He shoulda started with the entire JGTC conversion kit, modded the engine to make full use of the JGTC Scoop and There Ya Go!!!:tongue:

well.... it would of been on right about now but some unfortunate incident happened recently so my brs widebody money went towards my problem instead. I just recently added my carbon fiber scoop from POP!DESIGN with my GT-ROM carbon fiber hatch. I put it on sooner to see the reaction from people on the street and to feel what the difference is between stock and non. Its a difference. I dont drive it everyday. Its not my daily driver. My daily driver is an 06' civic coupe. Who recorded this video clip??I dont know??? The one of the few days i bring out the rice rocket someone happens to record it.... Its out of the cave 2 days a week, 104 days a year...:eek:

well.... it would of been on right about now but some unfortunate incident happened recently so my brs widebody money went towards my problem instead. I just recently added my carbon fiber scoop from POP!DESIGN with my GT-ROM carbon fiber hatch. I put it on sooner to see the reaction from people on the street and to feel what the difference is between stock and non. Its a difference. I dont drive it everyday. Its not my daily driver. My daily driver is an 06' civic coupe. Who recorded this video clip??I dont know??? The one of the few days i bring out the rice rocket someone happens to record it.... Its out of the cave 2 days a week, 104 days a year...:eek:

get out and drive the beast... enjoy it~!!! hahaha... can't wait to see the full widebody treatment,... i bet it'll flow way better....

GT-ROM CF hatch... whoah...:eek:

Isn't the snorkel part of the NSX-R option? So it's not ricer isn't it? That is like saying those who have NSX-R replica parts ricers.

Isn't the snorkel part of the NSX-R option? So it's not ricer isn't it? That is like saying those who have NSX-R replica parts ricers.

Of course we all have our opinions, and if that was a shot at me I can take it. But that thing still looks like ASS, and I would bet most of the engine bay is stock.

Armando

Not shot at you. Just a general question. I have NSX-R hood on mine. I'm hoping my car can benefit a little performance from the mod. Ricing IMO is adding something to the car that don't contribute towards performance just look only. :smile:
Of course we all have our opinions, and if that was a shot at me I can take it. But that thing still looks like ASS, and I would bet most of the engine bay is stock.

Armando

Jozer don't take it personal man... I mean we are all friends here, all NSX owners. Plenty of my friends have called things I own ugly... from my car mods to my clothes to my artwork... I just laugh it off and I tell them their momma is ugly. :biggrin: Its all in good nature.

Now having said that, I think that giant scoop is ugly dude! do you want me to lie? If its ugly its ugly. :wink: :biggrin:

Here's my input on your setup right now. The snorkel is cool but as of right now it looks like of out of place on your car. I think once you get the widebody on it will look sick but as of right now your car resembles more of a stock NSX with a scoop instead of a WideBody NSX with a scoop which makes it look a bit unpleasant to the eyes. Def can't wait to so the final look of the car though.

Back