• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's taken their NSX out of winter storage?

I took mine out last week. Starting to get a bit of Sun, but i still don't fully trust the Vancouver weather yet.

Finally got mine out for a spin and a few days later 8 inches of snow:mad: Guess another two week wait.

Last edited:
Thanks Man ! Need to see yours in person some day !

Not yet. Maybe this weekend depending on weather.

Had it out for a couple weeks now. Tried to go for a drive today and it started to rain 5 minutes after I left so back inside it went.

Grabbed mine this weekend and drove it back home from Central Wisconsin. It was great being back behind the wheel of a great handling car.

This weekend
Ahh at last dry sunny weather
Took a short ride along the river
It was great having her out again

Kinda freaked out today, saw this big orange ball in the sky.... Wait, it's the SUN:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Started up on the first crank, had a blast!

Dave

I have had it out since February, not daily of course....only when its nice. It meant to be driven, not displayed. Although the latter is still nice...

I've been prepping mine to come out of hibernation hopefully it should come out in the next week or so :smile:

Back