• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Why was my 2002 Imola NSX For Sale Thread deleted?

The reason messaged to me was Sorry but you flaked out on last buyer so thread being locked.

Something came up and I was unable to sell it to the buyer. When it was listed for sale again again, I sent a message to the potential buyer and offered it to him at the same price as before. Is this a problem? The seller itself has told me he was fine and no harm was done. I have proof (text messages) to back up my statement if you want to see it.

Can you please unlock my thread?

Thanks

You have played games too many times selling your nsxs. Backing out of an accepted offer and then relisting it at a higher price goes against Prime's sense of ethics and community.

You have played games too many times selling your nsxs. Backing out of an accepted offer and then relisting it at a higher price goes against Prime's sense of ethics and community.

I've attempted to purchase 2 NSXS on Prime before where the buyers have 1) backed out of the sale and refunded my deposit and 2) relisted the car at a higher price.

Would you like the links to the currently active threads and supporting documentation so you can be the ethics police, or are you just going to keep singling me out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've attempted to purchase 2 NSXS on Prime before where the buyers have 1) backed out of the sale and refunded my deposit and 2) relisted the car at a higher price.

Would you like the links to the currently active threads and supporting documentation so you can be the ethics police, or are you just going to keep singling me out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If someone accepted your offer and backed out and you complained then their threads would be closed too.

Back