• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Why was my ad removed?

Just wondering why my post was deleted? I looked up the rules and I didn't violate anything and yet within a few min my post was deleted.

I invited anyone to come and meet me. I'm willing to give all my financhels and anything else for due diligence. Plus im willing to have terms and price in their favor to get the deal done.

What exctaly doesn't pass a "sniff test"?

I cant put my email or phone number in the post or I would. This isn't a Nigerian golds scam or anything like that.

Im a real person trying to work out a deal on a NSX no bs no scam just need someone to take payments because I need to keep my credit clear for my business.

What do I need to do or include in the post to get it approved?

I invited anyone to come and meet me. I'm willing to give all my financhels and anything else for due diligence. Plus im willing to have terms and price in their favor to get the deal done.

I cant put my email or phone number in the post or I would. This isn't a Nigerian golds scam or anything like that.

Im a real person trying to work out a deal on a NSX no bs no scam just need someone to take payments because I need to keep my credit clear for my business.

What do I need to do or include in the post to get it approved?

You are asking for someone to sell you a car and hold the note on the car and claim you can get credit but don't want to. Quite honestly, this smells like a scam and this site can't take the chance.

Would you rent out shares of your business to me for monthly payments with no collateral and just my word? I don't want to ruin my credit once I stop paying.

The internet has ruined all faith in humanity. Everything isn't a scam and everyone isn't trying to get over on people.

maybe, but this site has renewed mine....:wink:

Would you rent out shares of your business to me for monthly payments with no collateral and just my word? I don't want to ruin my credit once I stop paying.
Well put. My car isn't for sale, but if you want to buy it for monthly payments of $100,000. It's yours, after the first payment clears. The note would be for 2 months!!!

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for an nsx on Monday...

How about not trusting someone's financials when that person can't spell financials....

That might be true if I ran a spelling tutor business, but luckly for me my spelling has not interfered with what it is I actually do.

I get it, in the admins infinite wisdom no one could possible just not want to take a loan. Everyone must want to steal cars and rip people off. No need to furtuer comment I'll try to make a deal happen elseware.

watch out for spyware in elseware...

Back