• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

why was my post deleted

wow deleting a bump because its 4 days to early is kinda lame. especially when you consider that it can sometimes take up to two weeks for a mod to approve a post.

Moderator approval is no longer required. The wait time is zero.

Posts that don't comply with the rules are flagged by forum members and deleted by moderators.

YMMV.

wow deleting a bump because its 4 days to early is kinda lame. especially when you consider that it can sometimes take up to two weeks for a mod to approve a post.

The Marketplace has not had a moderator approval queue since before you registered. Which makes me wonder if this is really another account an existing user created. If that is the case I suggest you contact me via the Contact link at the top of the page immediately and let me know what is going on.

or perhaps an easier explanation is that i haven't been on prime in the last two years and don't remember what my old user account was so I had to make a new account.

But i certainly do know for a fact that as of two years ago all posts to the sales forum required mod approval.

or perhaps an easier explanation is that i haven't been on prime in the last two years and don't remember what my old user account was so I had to make a new account.

But i certainly do know for a fact that as of two years ago all posts to the sales forum required mod approval.

OK, so I was correct and this is an existing user who created another account...

Please contact me via the Contact link at the top of the page with possible e-mail addresses you used for your original account and I will get you set back up with it. Multiple accounts are not allowed here, regardless of the reason.

And you are right, two years ago moderator approval was required. It isn't anymore.

Seriously, that is just stupid. I am not going to go jumping through hoops trying to figure out what email account I might have used several years ago just to satisfy your control mentality.

Its crap like this that has made me and dozens of other long time members who were fed up with the attitudes on these forums leave. Ever wonder why nsxpo attendance has consistenly dropped off as well as the NSXCA memeberships. While you are not directly involved with those this site is a large part of what drives those events. When people get tired of coming to these forums they tend to start forgetting about the other items.

Rather than create a system that encourages people to participate and add to this forum you choose to enforce meaningless protocols that serve no purpose.

I can name off at least a dozen people right now that I know who have created numerous accounts over the years for the same reasons as I did.

Has it caused this forum to collapse? No. Has enforcing this rule stopped individuals and vendors from screwing each other over? Hardly, in fact it seems to be more prevalent now than when i left. Pray tell what exactly this accomplishes other than satisfying your whim to exercise power for the sake of feeling like you have accomplished something.

I know I know, your sitting there thinking, fuck you you little shit. You don't know what your talking about. Ahh but I do. Anyone who spends any length of time on this site can see the posts that complain about the ineffectiveness of the rules that govern this site. Interesting how those posts seem to get delted rather quickly.

Really don't you guys have better things to do with your lives than act like this? My guess is no.

Ohh and by the way even after waiting the required 30 days my post was once again deleted for who knows what reason this time.

I'm sorry to hear you are so dissatisfied with the way I run the site. I hope venting at me at least made you feel better. If you change your mind the contact link is on the top menu bar.

Back