• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Will NSX wheels fit on a Legend?

Re: Does anyone know?

Yup, they should fit, but better question yet. Why? xD

They will fit. Also curious why?

The whole set of NSX wheels will NOT fit the Legend.
The Acura Legend center bore is 70.1mm which is the same as the NSX front. The NSX rears are 64.1 mm.

Therefore the Legend will only be able to fit 4 of the 16x7" fronts from the NSX unless you take the rears to a machine shop and bore them out.

But the question is WHY would you ever even think of it???

Well, someone put 02+ NSX wheels on an Accord so maybe there's a new trend brewing or something. :confused:

I don't see anything wrong with putting 4 front NSX rims on the Legend. Depending on the trim, the Legend came with 16x6.5" rims. Putting the 16x7" NSX rim on it isn't a big deal. The stock 16" Legend rims were not cheap in their time either. It's been done before many years ago.

I don't see anything wrong with putting 4 front NSX rims on the Legend. Depending on the trim, the Legend came with 16x6.5" rims. Putting the 16x7" NSX rim on it isn't a big deal.
Well, for one thing, it's likely to be a very expensive proposition. NSX wheels are rarely sold except in sets of four, so you're talking about buying two sets to get those four front wheels. And used sets of 16"/17" wheels from a '94-01 NSX typically change hands for $900-1000 per set. (If you go that route, keep in mind that the '94-96 are gunmetal colored and the '97-01 are brushed aluminum, so you probably wouldn't want to mix the two with each other.)

If you wanted to consider using four front 15" five-spoke rims from a '91-93 NSX, those could be more affordable. And I know where you could buy some cheap...

Last edited:
Cost of the rims is a factor, but when we were modding the Legend we were spending $2500-$3000 on aftermarket rims like Work, Volks and such. $1500-$2000 is just about average for an aftermarket set of rims, so I don't think cost is a major factor. As far as offset, the Legend rims were 16x6.5" +65. The NSX front 16x7" +55, or even the 02 17x7" +55 would fit just fine. Most of us back in the day were running 17x7 or 8", or 18x 7 or 8" +40-45. I've already seen the 16x7 front NSX rims on the Legend before back in the early 2000's when I still had one.

Back