• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Willman's Electronics' Bluetooth Factory Stereo/Radio Upgrade

This radio is truly special. The buttons, the functionality, and the way it brings in 2023 audio/radio technology without changing the original design is a true feat.
Mr. Willman with Willman's Electronics has been providing a service to the NSX community for 35 years, and throughout that time he has honed this unit to be the best experience for the user. I love to make video about NSX products and this one is a real treat. - Driver's Therapy

Here's a previous thread about Daryl's excellent conversion. Mine works perfectly and his upgrades look even more incredible!

I had this done on one of my previous cars and was really happy with it. Once I source a donor radio, I'll probably do it to my current car as well.

one of the best things I have done to my nsx , like I mentioned in other threads daryl is great super friendly and knowledgeable . I just put one in I had in my garage since 17 and sent him the new defunct one to retrofit to store because Murphys law is when I actually need it he won't be around ..

Back