• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Willman's Electronics status?

UPDATE: I was finally able to get a response from Willman's. Sounds like they are in business still. Probably a couple weeks before they can get to my head unit.

Has anyone sent them anything recently? I sent my OEM head unit there on the 13th, arrived on 16th but I can't get ahold of anyone on the phone or any response via email. It was my understanding they were still in business and the answering machine still says it is Willman's Electronics. I took a bit of a chance sending it to them when I couldn't get a phone or email response up front. Hoping I don't regret that.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Ditto, I'm trying to reach them too.

I'll be in the Dallas area next week...I'll drive over to their place.

UPDATE: I was finally able to get a response from Willman's. Sounds like they are in business still. Probably a couple weeks before they can get to my head unit.

Has anyone sent them anything recently? I sent my OEM head unit there on the 13th, arrived on 16th but I can't get ahold of anyone on the phone or any response via email. It was my understanding they were still in business and the answering machine still says it is Willman's Electronics. I took a bit of a chance sending it to them when I couldn't get a phone or email response up front. Hoping I don't regret that.

Thanks in advance.

I actually visited Willman's last week with a suspected head unit problem (it was OK) and Daryl was very busy building up 4 of the retrofitted OEM head units. It's very labor intensive and all done by hand so I can see why it takes so long for him. It's a very small business that he runs out of his garage but he knows what he is doing :smile:

I actually visited Willman's last week with a suspected head unit problem (it was OK) and Daryl was very busy building up 4 of the retrofitted OEM head units. It's very labor intensive and all done by hand so I can see why it takes so long for him. It's a very small business that he runs out of his garage but he knows what he is doing :smile:

Great to hear! I will be in the Dallas area next week and I will hope to drop off my head unit with him in person...

Back