• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Window regulator problem @ Hilltop

I am currently looking at a car that needs tb/wp/hoses, which I would have done at Hilltop by Don. It also has the "slow windows" problem - can he fix that? How much would he charge?

The stereo is also toast, but luckily that's something I know how to fix myself :biggrin:

I am currently looking at a car that needs tb/wp/hoses, which I would have done at Hilltop by Don. It also has the "slow windows" problem - can he fix that? How much would he charge?

The stereo is also toast, but luckily that's something I know how to fix myself :biggrin:

I take my car to Don only. Last time I was there he was doing some sort of window/tracking fix it. Having watched Hugabuga do mine last year, it did not look too hard, I just chose to have Hugo do it. As for price, Don is certainly not cheap, but you get what you pay for and I'm very very happy with how he works on my car and the care and respect he gives our NSX's. siD

As for price, Don is certainly not cheap, but you get what you pay for and I'm very very happy with how he works on my car and the care and respect he gives our NSX's. siD

Nice. I've found my dream year/color/mileage... it just needs some TLC and I absolutely want to do what it takes to get it running great again. Don sounds like the guy :smile:

You can trust and rely on Don.

Back