• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Window Sticker Reproduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
*****UPDATE*****

The Acura OEM Formatted Replica Sticker is Ready to go out..... and Euro Look Honda (same except Honda Logos)

You Have 2 options:

1. I will have Printed on Stock Bond and Laminated with postage to you $100

2. will email you a file... for YOU to take to your printing buddy that evryone has $75

This is not some cheap ass copy this was reformatted and built to EXACT Specs colors fonts the sample is 2002-2005.................. 97-01 is a slightly different setup with a larger Acura logoand some other wordings... I just wanted to post a sample of one to give people an idea of the quality here

**If you want additional info on yours lemme know and or colors within reason

The red Lines are the editing info I will need from you to customize for your car please peruse carefully

paypal [email protected]

Attachments

• proto.jpg
    proto.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
would definitely be in....contacted everyone at acura corporate and no one could recreate a window sticker..i have a 2005 #230 red/black. will pay any amount
kindest regards
todd

would definitely be in....contacted everyone at acura corporate and no one could recreate a window sticker..i have a 2005 #230 red/black. will pay any amount
kindest regards
todd

Your right not available or ever will be ... This piece of crucial documentation for a discontinued Supercar is a MUST... Hence my efforts:biggrin:

Last edited:
Cannot do this at this time....
1ST Window Stickers than Im moving on to OEM VIN Tags
then maybe other projects

You're really going to make VIN tags? I can only imagine the various ways people will use these incorrectly.

The 2005 sticker differs from the one posted. Is the one posted one of the recreations? Because it says 2004, but the VIN is for a 2003.

this is a generic template only .....some of the years have the Acura logo shadowed and some don't like a 1997 does not have the logo where a 05 does... The vins and year are just there for fill in the blank purposes only
Each year will have the coorect one sent to you I cannot post every Window Sticker for every year..... ill PM you

Last edited:
'04+ change-over...

Nice repro' in the attached-image(s)! :cool:

Just in-case this hasn't been already been covered, but make note that the V.I.N.'s 11th digit on the '04+ NSX-T models indicate whether the assembly was at Tochigi ("T") OR Suzuka ("S"). Then the "final assembly plant" text in the middle-left portion of the document needs to be changed accordingly to either Tochigi or Suzuka. If all this was already a fore-gone conclusion, then it's all good!

I have a '91 NSX window-sticker somewhere, as well as the dealer's market-adjustment addendum (which also includes the OEM-accessory add'ons, all itemized in dollars). I'll fwd' that to you if/when you ever need it for reference. If I can't source a '94 NSX window-sticker, I may need your service... :cool:

Last edited:
Re: '04+ change-over...

Nice repro' in the attached-image(s)! :cool:

Just in-case this hasn't been already been covered, but make note that the V.I.N.'s 11th digit on the '04+ NSX-T models indicate whether the assembly was at Tochigi ("T") OR Suzuka ("S"). Then the "final assembly plant" text in the middle-left portion of the document needs to be changed accordingly to either Tochigi or Suzuka. If all this was already a fore-gone conclusion, then it's all good!

yes, this has already been addressed....

there is no mention of sticker..printed and laminated on stock bond..or like it says in the posting take it to you local printer and have it done on whatever you want

The original 2005 window sticker is on paper that has backing for adhesive. Whatever it attached to was a sticker type material. So, the backing is smooth label backing material. Is this what you mean by "stock bond"?

Payment and info sent via PayPal. For the couple of items I didn't know, use you best judgement or just make it up.

What is the estimated turnaround time?

Thanks,
David

thx David...I sent ya an email...your Custom built Window Sticker is in production as of right now...I just need the dealer number and YOUR engine number...you will be VERY happy as this is 100% for your car

Last edited:
well I have PM the interested Parties who Wanted 97-05 Window Stickers and most people still wanted them.... as expected few smoke blowers which never surprises me... The 97-05 Stickers turned out 100%... All people who ordered..... They will be done by the end of the week

Anyhow I will shut down the 97-05 set up and move on to the 91-96 Window stickers

Please gather your info do not email me asking where is *^%$#& .... or who your dealer is ..I have no idea .......remember, I will need :

VIN
Color int/ext/year
Dealer and complete address
Dealer #
Engine Number

email COMPLETE INFO to [email protected]

Last edited:
Call me a smoke blower all you want but I am still trying to track down the information I need for this.....:rolleyes:

First 2 hot off the press will be mailed in the morning guys!.....
heres a finished sample of a 2002-2005 ..left style and a 1997-2001 ...right

Attachments

• NSX.jpg
    NSX.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
How do you find out what dealer number the selling dealer is? Is there a list somewhere? I am getting close to having the reqd info...

you'll have to call your dealer for that.. I have heard some won't tell you for some reason:confused:

I guess you could pretend to be interested in a new car and ask for a pic of the window sticker and get it off of that...(evil grin) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back