• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Winter Garage Cleaning - Last few parts

Sold my NSX about two years ago and finding some parts that I no longer need.
PayPal accepted: Buyer pays fees
Shipping added to final price.

I hate to point out the obvious but if you have questions ask before you buy not after your receive USED parts at your house. Last thing I need is someone telling me they will send the parts back because...
1) The didn't ask any questions....AT ALL!
2) They can't figure out how to install the parts...figure it out that is why that particular part was priced so cheap.

NSX-R Pedals - All of them: New $250
i-nFpSfZM-2510x1728.jpg

i-L2NLRnK-2510x1728.jpg

i-P65376b-2510x1728.jpg

NSX R shift plate NEW - $120.00
i-NcNH4pd-2340x1728.jpg

Type S gear shift stalk - NEW - $150.00
i-7CwHrnL-2340x1728.jpg

Attachments

• i-L2NLRnK-2510x1728.jpg
    i-L2NLRnK-2510x1728.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 1,025
Last edited:
What's the purpose of the NSX-R seat buckle releases? Are these meant to work better with the Pole Position FIA seats?

[MENTION=16593]Alas-NSX[/MENTION] ... i saw your last PM and i agree. Please go ahead and send me both when you get the other set. BTW... you've reached the stored private messages quota so i can't send anymore PM's to you.

What's the purpose of the NSX-R seat buckle releases? Are these meant to work better with the Pole Position FIA seats?
They are longer than the stock ones so they can work with race seats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Jose,
Are you still in Austin? I seem to remember you were thinking of moving to Portland, OR.
Hope all is well and that you find another NSX sooner than later.
Miner

Hi Miner,
I am back in Austin. Good memory! Moved to Camas, WA in 2014 and moved back in 2015. All is well outside of losing our common friend KO. Has been tough to lose him during the holidays. :(
José

Jose,

I feel terrible about Kelly. Makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm glad to hear you are back in Austin. How did you like / endure Camas? I spent a bit of time (weekend) in Portland during my 10 years in the greater Seattle area. Portland has better weather, and better beer than Seattle.

Take Care.

Back