• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wisconsin/Illinois Autumn Drive

Hi everyone! We're planning on a drive through southern Wisconsin (think Lake Geneva area, possibly including the Kettle Moraine Southern section) on Sunday, October 13th. All of us Chicago-area guys can plan on meeting at the Lake Forest Oasis on the Tri-State /I-294 northbound at 9:00 and cruise up together. We can meet the Wisconsin guys in the remote lot of the Geneva Inn at 10:30 (since we all know where that is). From there we begin the drive from Lake Geneva through southern Wisconsin's rolling hills and enjoy the trees putting on their annual show of colors. At this point I have made no arrangements with the Geneva Inn nor with any other restaurant. Mark you calendars!

Count me in!

Jeff- thanks for initiating!

Here's the latest tally:

1. Jeff
2. Paul
3. Visal
4. Joe
5. Morgan
6. Jim
7. Poome
8. Erv
9. Ivar
10. Tuan
11. Emilio (Porsche)
12. Art (GTR)
13. Greg (Porsche)

Tomorrow is forecast to be nice albeit a little cool. Meeting 9:00 at the Lake Forest Oasis on the northbound Tri-State (I-294), otherwise we'll see everyone else at the Geneva Inn (N2009 S Lake Shore Dr., Lake Geneva, WI 53147) at 10:00.
We may be meeting up with another car group there, one containing some exotic cars. We might have time to grab a quick cup of coffee and danish at the Geneva Inn; otherwise, we may grab something to eat following the drive (or all just go on our way). Hint: I'm going to have a light breakfast BEFORE driving up to Lake Geneva. Anyway, this is promising to be a good time and I hope to see you there!

Back