• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Women With Tattoo’s……..

Women With Tattoos……..

Last night I was having a discussion with some friends and the subject of tattoos on women came up. Personally, I prefer a woman who does not have tattoos, but some of my friends say they really find them attractive on women. How does everyone here feel????

Last edited:
Not a fan.

Good question. I'd like to see a poll by age. I'm sure most of us old farts don't like them and the current generation does. But the question is: at what age the shift occurs. Early 30's, mid? late?

Had 28 YO son of a friend with a big fresh one all down one arm tell me he likes the pain of getting it done. :confused: What % of ink people like that part of the deal?

Doesnt bother me so long as its not over the top. One or two here and there I can live with. Women with tattoo sleeves...bleh...

I have seen so many really bad choices -"tramp stamps", barbed wire arm bands, anklets, "asian writing" (what does that say? are you sure?), Butterflys in places where butterflys wouldn't fly...

Normally I would say I prefer no tattoos, but my girlfriend has a Celtic pattern that was done in white ink. It is damn near invisible unless you are looking for it, and I have come to the conclusion that I like it.

I guess that would be a case of individual taste.

It amazes me how many really young people (male, and female) have opted to decorate visible areas of their bodies at young ages. We used to call visible tattoos "job killers", and here I am seeing a large number of teenagers sporting numerous tattoos on both arms, as well as their necks, faces, and hands.

I guess business casual will continue to take on new meaning as generations progress...

Philip

Last edited:
FWIW way back in medical school I remember my infectious disease prof telling us that some early studies showed higher rates of std's(sexualy transmitted dz) in woman with tats!:wink: :redface:

OK, that's enough. Just knock it off with the "apostrophes used in plurals" stuff. It's Angry Flower time.

bobsqu.gif

None for me thanks, I think they are an identity crisis. All of them! Well the ones that can be seen anyway. Don't bother with my personality, just look at this tat on my arm. Clearly it means I'm special. And this on here, yep it means I'm a monster in the sack. This one, a bad a$$. When asked, most 'older' people with them say they either wish they didnt get one, or they dont ever think about it/them anymore. They just live with it. Sounds like a waste of time to me.

How about a woman with a tatoo of Tattoo??!! :tongue: :biggrin:

Villechaize.jpg

Humm there was a post here with some models and Nsx's and the Models had quite a few visable tattoos ..... you should go there to see who likes tattoos and those who dont.:eek: :eek: :eek:

I personally am not a fan .....its cool when your young but when you are recieving your social security check and there is a tattoo hovering over your depends on your back it looks terrrible ! :wink:

It correlates with biker babes and low end skanks for me.

I like it if its orginal and classy. Not a set of cherrys on the shoulder or a tramp stamp.

Personally I love my tats and plan to get more though

Right up there with smoking. Simply not interested. I can imagine a few exceptions but even then they aren't "long term" exceptions if you know what I mean.

Note for the curious: If you want to actually see some examples, go to BME (Body Modification Ezine). But whatever you do, I'm warning you, do not -- repeat, DO NOT look at the extreme section.
No! I'm serious! Don't look at it!
No no! Stop!

I hope you're proud of yourself.

The impact depends on what you intend to do with her; if you're looking for a little fun typically tattoos can translate into less required effort, if you're looking for a long-term relationship, or perhaps something more serious, its a turn off for me.

I find it tragic when I see a large tattoo on an otherwise attractive woman; I try to consider what they were thinking when they sat on the bench and described what they wanted injected under their skin, but find myself hard pressed to come up with something meaningful. What's the point of getting something the size of a football tattooed on your lower back?

I am not so sure Jackie O would have accomplished so much with tattoos.

You know though if I were IW from birth and or being in a rock band, ie Tommy Lee. I would probably have tats. At that point there is no one left to be presentable for and I could have the "I don't give a shit about what you think" attitude.

I'm yet to see a woman with a tattoo that I honestly find attractive. To me, and no offense intended, it's like smoking... it's an automatic turn off.

I have never seen any woman improved by a tatoo. A nice looking woman with tatoos, makes me cringe. Unattractive women with tatoos, make them even more unattractive. It sets a level, above which, they can never rise, on display, forever, and lowered with each new tatoo. But thats just my opinion.

I feel one should do whatever they want where it does not show; but getting them on your face, neck, hands, etc., where one can't hide them, as far as I am concerned sets the ceiling at short order cook, etc. How does someone with face/neck/hand tattoos expect peopleto take them seriously? I personally am not crazy about "body art".

Back