• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Work Emotion CR Back In Stock

Available in Matte Bronze and Matte Grey Silver. $1495.00 for the set of front & rear! More info can be found here:
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...roducts/NSX/Work/single-piece/Emotion_CR-Kai/

DSC06513.jpg

emotioncr_yellow.jpg

silver_800.jpg

silver2_800.jpg

Cheers,
-- Chris

So do these require spacers in the rear? I have heard conflicting reports...

Ummm... that yellow NSX looks vaguely familiar...

One of my favorites for sure. We had a local customer named Dean that has the same car and wheels but had the decals specially made in yellow to match the car. Looked incredible.

-- Chris

Chris - I just called this morning to order the Emotion CR in Bronze. Still waiting for your guy to get back to me. Could you look into it for me, thanks!

Larry

Chris - I just called this morning to order the Emotion CR in Bronze. Still waiting for your guy to get back to me. Could you look into it for me, thanks!

Larry

hi Larry --

We have the info you requested, please give us a buzz if you don't hear back.

-- Chris

It was extremely tight with almost zero clearance so I had to add 5mm spacers in the rear.

Do you have stock calipers or larger? On our car, the caliper clearance is more than a half inch in the rear - definitely no need for spacers.

-- Chris

I think the calipers changed in size somewhere along the way, could that be the source of the discrepancy in fitment?

Stock calipers.

I assume you bought these from someone other than ScienceofSpeed? The wheel's width and offset we supply have more than a half inch. Definitely no spacer required.

Cheers,
-- Chris

I think the calipers changed in size somewhere along the way, could that be the source of the discrepancy in fitment?

Yes, however, the caliper clearance increases. Both early and later model car's calipers clear these wheels with no spacers (in fact, the width and offset we supply will clear big brakes).

Cheers,
-- Chris

Back