• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Worst subwoofer install ever.....

I have never seen an NSX with this much crap installed, the person that did this to this car should be shot. not kidding but I have seen worse though so there's that
00n0n_ku0adwfmXDu_600x450.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

he cant even open this center glovebox there is no way, inless he didn't know it has 3 doors

The
I have never seen an NSX with this much crap installed, the person that did this to this car should be shot. not kidding but I have seen worse though so there's that
View attachment 124862

- - - Updated - - -

he cant even open this center glovebox there is no way, inless he didn't know it has 3 doors

Those aren't speakers....that is the Flux Capacitor

This is even worse than the butchered candy apple red convertible NSX that was for sale a couple years ago that had all of the passenger leg room used up on a subwoofer box. I guess to this person the sound of his stereo is much more important than the look and value of his rare car. Other than the interior it's not a bad looking car though it used to be black. At least he enjoyed his car. So, once again my car goes cha-ching as it's value rises. Now some one please save that car.

Poor car, if he/she is willing to do that, wonder what else they are willing to do! What did the car ever do to that owner:tongue:

In defense of the this car, most of these mods was done by the previous owner. The current owner is Jiri on this forum. He actually made this car look a lot better by adding in the wheels and lowering the suspension. The car came with horrible looking chrome split 5 spokes, but I was always wondering why he never showed full pictures of the rest of the car such as interior and engine compartment. Now I know why.

He actually inspired me to get my color changed to monaco blue pearl as well since this car previously was a brooklands green car like mine.

Here is his introduction thread

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...ner-1995-T-Monaco-Blue-5-Speed?highlight=jiri

Last edited:
[MENTION=15874]s14_tat[/MENTION] no wonder the car looked familiar. thought I saw it on here before.

[MENTION=15874]s14_tat[/MENTION] no wonder the car looked familiar. thought I saw it on here before.

Yeah sad to see the car go. It needs some TLC. I think the biggest eye sore is the subwoofer, but you can just get ride of those and use one of aftermarket carbonfiber rear speaker cover and just leave it empty inside, and buy the carbon fiber double din's and repaint the interior trims to the newer NSX's silver color, and the car would be 95% better.

In defense of the this car, most of these mods was done by the previous owner. The current owner is Jiri on this forum. He actually made this car look a lot better by adding in the wheels and lowering the suspension. The car came with horrible looking chrome split 5 spokes, but I was always wondering why he never showed full pictures of the rest of the car such as interior and engine compartment. Now I know why.

He actually inspired me to get my color changed to monaco blue pearl as well since this car previously was a brooklands green car like mine.

Here is his introduction thread

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...ner-1995-T-Monaco-Blue-5-Speed?highlight=jiri

Yes, this is my friend, George's car. His wife purchased it for him this last Christmas as a gift. Unfortunately he passed away 3 weeks ago so they do not need to keep it any longer.

Yes, this is my friend, George's car. His wife purchased it for him this last Christmas as a gift. Unfortunately he passed away 3 weeks ago so they do not need to keep it any longer.

Oh man, sorry to hear.....

What happened?
My condolences to his friends and family.

RIP

That sounds terrible, I hope this car goes to a good home and continues to get restored.

I'm looking at making the purchase with the help of a friend.

It is a beautiful car on the outside, like George mentioned, it needs some attention inside, but things that could be addressed.

George was a great guy. He lived about 40 minutes from me and was in town pretty regularly. I can't say how he passed as I don't have all the info, but I know he loved his friends and family and enjoyed his car hobby immensely.

If anyone has questions about the car or has interest in buying it, I know it fairly well, and what I don't know I could find out if you like.

That's a real bummer. I hope whoever buys it, carries on his legacy in restoring it to its original glory.

Didn't mean to bash the owner, never dawned on me that they might be on Prime. I don't get why they just didn't pull the subs out. Easy fix, trim easily available,

Why would you need a Vtec controller? What does that get you?

Hello, I am new here and purchasing Georges car for his sister (my gorgeous fiance') and myself to continue the car on the path George would have chosen with time.

I am new to NSX's but always been a car guy. While I know some about the car any background on George's car would be appreciated.

My daily driver is a 97 del sol, also have a 71 240z I planned on fixing up but I have a feeling it will have to wait as the NSX will get all the attention for some time.

Any info and things I "need" to know would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steven and Katcha

Hello, I am new here and purchasing Georges car for his sister (my gorgeous fiance') and myself to continue the car on the path George would have chosen with time.

I am new to NSX's but always been a car guy. While I know some about the car any background on George's car would be appreciated.

My daily driver is a 97 del sol, also have a 71 240z I planned on fixing up but I have a feeling it will have to wait as the NSX will get all the attention for some time.

Any info and things I "need" to know would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steven and Katcha

All I know about this car is that it does need a timing belt and water pump service, you probably need to change all the coolant hoses too. If George has already done those services ask for receipts.

I am having the timing belt and water pump done before I pick up the car. I intend to drive it from Mo. back to Tx. in a few weeks. I appreciate the info....thanks.

Stevenzx9, if you'll PM me, I can get you some additional info on the car.

Last edited:
Yes, it was originally Brooklands Green.

To anyone who knew George sorry to hear about the loss of your friend/family member/acquaintance. Hopefully his spirit can live on through his car.

If you want to remove those decals to start with, I highly recommend the 3M Stripe Off Wheels. As long as you keep the motor speed slow, they will peal off those decals with zero damage to the paint. Considering the circumstances I'd be willing to send you one for free. Just let me know where to send it to.

Last edited:
Thank you for the condolences, I will pass it along to his sister. We had planned to leave the decals as long as his business is still running and in the family. Will they damage the paint to leave then for an extended period of time do you know?

Back