• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Would anyone be interested in setting up a monthly cruise

I'm a been an owner a year now and have only seen and met other owners at Cars & Coffee and NSXPO 2011. BY the way, great meeting all of you at both events!

I would love to help organize a monthly cruise around here to meet up and dine somewhere after or during. Lots of places around here that are fun to drive and meet.

I'm getting alienated cruising with the corvette club. Everytime someone comes up and asks me if my car is "The new corvette", I chuckle and the corvette owners give me a look like, "What is he doing here?"

Honestly, its not that bad and they are a great group. Would just love to do it with NSX's not vettes.

Let me know!

Sorry for not replying earlier. I am interested in this. One idea would be to combine a monthly cruise with a monthly meet. That way we can all get together once a month and those who don't want to go on the cruise don't have to. Just a thought. I would love for the local group to become more active

I saw this post the other day but didn't get a chance to respond. Here's my take......this is a great idea! However, I'm not sure how feasible it is. The problem with the NSX community locally is.....well they are scarce. Considering the extremely low number of local NSXes, compared to Corvettes, it's hard to coordinate enough interest/participation. Myself included, I probably won't be available every month.

C&C has been a good middle point. Speaking of, I will be posting about the next C&C on Dec 3rd shortly. I plan on attending with a few friends.

Regards,
- Zishan

I'm a been an owner a year now and have only seen and met other owners at Cars & Coffee and NSXPO 2011. BY the way, great meeting all of you at both events!

I would love to help organize a monthly cruise around here to meet up and dine somewhere after or during. Lots of places around here that are fun to drive and meet.

I'm getting alienated cruising with the corvette club. Everytime someone comes up and asks me if my car is "The new corvette", I chuckle and the corvette owners give me a look like, "What is he doing here?"

Honestly, its not that bad and they are a great group. Would just love to do it with NSX's not vettes.

Let me know!

Back