• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Would anyone from South Florida be interested?

Would anyone from South Florida be interested in a meeting sometime soon? I want to get to know some of the NSX owners from down here since I just got out of the M3 crowd.

Jorge

Hi Jorge....we have a track event at Homestead on March 17th run by Chin Motorsports. There will be quite a few NSXs running. There is also a Sunday brunch at 11am at the Rusty Pelican on Key Biscayne. You are welcome to attend either or both. Please email me at [email protected] and we'll make room for you or go to www.NSXFlorida.com or www.ChinMotorsports.com for more info.

Wei-Shen Chin
President, Florida Chapter NSXCA

Originally posted by nsx4jlp:
Would anyone from South Florida be interested in a meeting sometime soon? I want to get to know some of the NSX owners from down here since I just got out of the M3 crowd.

Jorge

I've sent you multiple e-mails with invites to meet with all of us, including all our names......but you never repond.
smile.gif
... also, mentioned it in your other posts. Boy, I'm starting to take it personal..

------------------
Todd Arnold
http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

Hey I am sorry, but I haven't received any emails from you. (Atleast that I know of) Make sure you are sending it to the correct address. It is: [email protected]

There is a track meet at the Homestead track where I live. But if you just want to meet up with other NSXers in Miami or want to know about current events, you should consider joining the NSXCA. Speak to Nelson Landa. He is the head of the South Florida region I believe. Though you will have to reach him via NSX Ray or perhaps he is on this post. I'm not sure.

Speak to Nelson Landa. He is the head of the South Florida region I believe. Though you will have to reach him via NSX Ray or perhaps he is on this post. I'm not sure.

Or, you can send him an e-mail at [email protected]

Jorge,

I recommend you join the NSX club which also gets you an intro entrance to Dr. Chin's club (who runs the Fla Chapter). The club events are a great experience.

Even if you don't, stop by Homestead during the event for a bit, see what goes on and say hello.

Ralph
Silver 2000 NSX

Back