• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WOW! 2002 Escalade is FAST!!!

I test drove the 2002 Cadillac Escalade yesterday and was veery impressed with the power and ride of the vehicle. The interior was well laid out with supple leather and all the bells and whistle you could ever want. The exterior was done up with a full brush guard kit and 23' !! rims. I think I might have found the replacement for my old Lexus LS 400 sitting in my garage....

BTW thats 23" rims...I think 23' rims would be a bit much.....

------------------
96' BLK/TAN
18&19" Konig Tantrums

Do you have pics of the Caddy with 23s????? Hell can you take pics of it? What kind of 23s where they???? I'm looking at getting either 22s or 23s for my suburban. I've never seen any 23s on a real car/truck and I was hoping you'd have some. Let me know.

My god!! 23 inch rims?!!! That's freakin' huge!!! How much would sh*t like that cost? Better yet, how much do the tires for that cost?

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1997 Integra GS-R 4-dr
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey

There are only 4 or 5 23's I've found to be available. The rims are around $1400 and tires about $600 a piece. The 23's I'm looking at are $7900 with tires. I found a set of one month old 22s I may get. They are Giovanna Anzio's and they are a really good deal, $5000 vs $6800 new with tires.

Also according to Nitto, the tires weigh about 40 lbs and the wheels weigh about 60lbs for a total of 100 lbs each!!!! So as you can tell they aren't for racing. Here is a pic of the 23's I'm thinking about.

Giovanna Attacks 23X10
SBT467.JPG

These rims are huge, just to give you and idea how big they are, the next time you see a semi truck, look at its wheels. Those are usually 24.5 so we are talking a 1.5 inch difference. Of course the tires for SUV/Truck are lower profile but the rims are close in overall size.

[This message has been edited by PUREVIL (edited 19 May 2001).]

Back