• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB: 1st GEN NSX SERVICE MAT

Me too. Wish Honda or someone in the aftermarket would start making them again. They're ridiculously expensive for what they are. I made my own but I'd much prefer the OEM.

Me too. Wish Honda or someone in the aftermarket would start making them again. They're ridiculously expensive for what they are. I made my own but I'd much prefer the OEM.
I possibly have a brand new one in storage. I will revisit this thread once I find it. I’m willing to sell

Need this guy to reproduce them again!

I tried to figure this out last year. A zillion pictures still pop on pinterest, but I don't think anything is current.
@GBL1

Last edited:
Back