• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB 2002 - 2005 Formula Red - NO LONGER - FOUND ONE

I am looking for a low mileage and completely stock NA2 but it must be red and have no stories. There is a nice one on Ebay right now but the bumpers don't match the rest of he car so my sense is that they have been painted. Interiors are flexible but I would prefer black. Will pay $185,000 for a sub 15,000 mile example and will pay $190,000 for one with a car cover, coffee table book, records, three keys and original purchase docs. I owned one of these for a long time and sold it only because it was the wrong color and I am looking to replace it with a formula red example.

Bump

I have been looking for the right deal for a long time (over a year). This WTB finally ended because I bought a 2004 NSX from Sarchionne in Canton, OH. I will say that they were excellent to deal with and my salesman was a man named Randy McQuaid. I bought the car from Sarchionne without ever seeing it and when it arrived it was better than described meaning that Randy really struggled to find a fault with the car.

I was lucky on this one because the car had a minor wreck on CarFax and that hurt the price (i.e. $105,000 asking with 40K miles). Before I agreed to the sale I had already located through a third party the original repair receipt to discover that it was, indeed, a very minor accident. It was a left front wheel and fender caused by the tire coming apart on the freeway and damaging the fender.

Post some delivery pics...we like those..

Back