• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB 91-93...will travel, purchase in 10 months, looking for feedback

Like the ad says, I'm polling for feedback from potential sellers of 91-93 NSXs over the next few months as I continue to accrue funds.

First, I'll pay up to $28k as that's about where my finances are limiting me. :tongue:

Second, I don't mind a little mileage as long as the car has been taken care of ( your 100,000 mile car doesn't scare me :smile: ). Little to no deferred maintenance as I refuse to skimp on maintenance either. Will be used as a daily or every-other daily driver and will be garaged.

Third, color is really not a huge factor and interior is even less, but I'd prefer a black or red/black exterior. Would rather a nice stock car, but I will consider mods or accessories such as 94+ wheel upgrade ( although the stockers don't phase me at all...they're starting to grow on me :tongue: ).

Fourth, like the ad says, I will go nearly anywhere to get the car. Live in CA? Fine. I like sunny weather and cross-country trips. FL? Hop skip and a jump. NY? ABSOLUTELY NOT...just kidding...:redface:

Last, your car will go to a good caring home in the TN hills where there are curves in abundance ( I can't promise that it will stay away from the Dragon...too tempting :biggrin: ). Again, this ad is to get some feedback as to who might be selling here in the coming months up to summer of next year. I will be waiting here so PM me.

:mad: Actually my price level has dropped to $26k due to the decreased amount of funds that I am able to put back.

I realize that a good $26k NSX is hard to come by ( although in my opinion, the market value is overrated considering NA2 prices as of late :biggrin: ), but may I reiterate that I am not afraid of 100k+ mile cars. If you're moving up to an NA2 and your NA1 is getting some serious mileage, I'll take it off your hands and make sure she stays on the road for many more years. :tongue:

Purchase in 9 months. PM me with any offers or if you'd just like to banter on about nothing at all.

Thanks,

usafdarkhorse

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTB 91-93...will travel, purchase in 8* months, looking for feedback

bump...purchase ~ 8 months. $26k ceiling for right now but may change as time approaches. Higher mileage welcome. :biggrin: PM me.

WTB 91-94 Berlina Black or Brooklands Green Pearl

At the encouragement of some prime members, I am posting my wanted ad again since the time is coming close to be able to fund one of these beauties. :biggrin:

I'm looking for an early NSX with around 100k miles + or -. Mileage isn't so much of a concern as maintenance.

Obviously my first choices for colors are Berlina Black ( not too hard to find ) and Brooklands Green Pearl ( eh...a little harder...plus it would be 94+) but I would be satisfied with just about any color choice if I happened to find the right one.

I can afford to lay down around $27-28k and cannot move this window as finances limit me. I have to eat! :tongue: Also, these finances will clear as of early June, so no purchase as of yet.

I have a nice warm garage waiting for the right car and lots of Tennessee hills to zip around. Help me find my obsession!

PM me for any offers or questions. :smile:

Re: WTB 91-94 Berlina Black or Brooklands Green Pearl

bump! :biggrin:

bump!

Budget currently around 27 - 28K. Will consider other colors if they are the right car.

Funds clear 12 Jun 08 and can be ready and payable by 13 Jun 08.

Have not had any Brooklands Green offers but would LOVE to find one.

I've already made room in the garage for the car!

Back