• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: 91-94 NA1 Manual

I am in the market for a 1991-94 manual NSX. Clean title and no prior accident car. Mileage up to 125K. Prefer silver but any color will do if it is in the right condition. Please DM here.

I have a 92 formula red with black interior.
6-speed and 56,200 miles. Mint condition.
All services including timing belt, water pump and brakes are recent. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you!

good luck with your search. Anyone on this site knows what they have and what it's worth.

Thanks. Yeah just stating my budget and don’t want to mislead people. Hopefully the market weakens a bit as there was a 170k mileage NA1 that went for ~58K w fees.

As per usual bump

Thanks. Yeah just stating my budget and don’t want to mislead people. Hopefully the market weakens a bit as there was a 170k mileage NA1 that went for ~58K w fees.

As per usual bump
I think you'll find one with a $60k budget. Prices are starting to cool down.

This is the time for you. Prices soften in the northern climates with the end of the driving season.

I know you'll be pleased when it goes through. I wish I hadn't waited so long. Life is short, & going faster all the time.

Here you go:

Back