• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB - 91 Manual Coupe (RED OVER BLACK)

WTB - 91 NSX Coupe - Red over black only, 40k-70k miles, well-maintained and low ownership, NO ACCIDENT HISTORY. Stock is preferable, but could live with simple bolt-on mods. Buyer located in Kalamazoo, MI 49009. Please PM, I will leave phone number to text/call. Thank you.

Last edited:
WTB - 91 NSX Coupe - Red over black only, 40k-70k miles, well-maintained and low ownership, NO ACCIDENT HISTORY. Stock is preferable, but could live with simple bolt-on mods. Buyer located in Kalamazoo, MI 49009. Please PM, I will leave phone number to text/call. Thank you.

Contact me. I have a 1993 with 65k miles. Very mint and just finished a stage 3 engine and transmission service at Autowave in Huntington Beach. Everything runs perfect.

Back