• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wtb: 92-96 Nsx (ca)

Hi, I am in the market for an early-to-mid 90s NSX. Around $28-$40k price range. I live in the southern california area. I am willing to do some driving. I have no preferences in color, just as long as its a manual. Dealers welcome.

1992 NSX
29000 miles!!!
MINT inside and out.
NO WEAR on interior!
Paint is flawless!

Red with perfect black interior
Stock as the day it was new - with upgraded
Stainless exhaust and header.

Looks like you traveled back to 1992 and picked it up
off the showroom floor!
NO exaggeration!

573 450 8272 is my phone if interested.
car is in Missouri - south of STL

ASKING $35900

NOT many in this condition are left!
thanks
aron

573 450 8272

I Am About To Place My Black 1995 Nsx-t On The Market 23 Oct 04. It Has 72k; Serviced Last Month At Acura Dealer. Also Has Warranty Of The Transmissio;. Has 18 Inch Crome Rims And I Have The Factory Rims And Tires. The Car Looks Brand New Minus Normal Wear From Rocks On Front End. I Will Only Show You The Car At My Local Acura Dealerhip; The Same Acura Dealership That Does The Maintenance. Location Greenville, Sc. My Price Is 35k. Let Me Know.

James.

If you are still looking, I have a vehicle you may be interested in. Its a 1993 red/black that glossy and flawless. I don't want to sell but I just suffered an accident (motorcycle) that has crushed my lower left leg. Unknown if I'll ever be able to use clutch again. Beautiful car that is all stock (except for wheels and stereo) and babied it's whole life ( No racing or abuse whatsoever). Comes with 17/18 GT-1 wheels and Dunlop Sp9000 rubber with 95% tread. Includes stock wheels/tires with 75% tread, factory cover, factory manuals, powercoated red brake calipers, Alpine/Infinity sound system. All of the exterior and interior including leather is perfect. It has 80K easy miles and has had all service performed by Acura dealer including timing belts/water pump and much more. I have all of the receipts. I am going to list it soon at around 32K but will knock off a substantial amount if you save me the trouble of advertising it. Vehicle is in Tucson. Truly a turn the key and go vehicle that needs nothing.

I have a really nice 95-T, Black/Black, 5 speed, 24000 miles.
Antera 121's, and Kumhos. Never raced, driven on weekends.
Chad 888-796-1923. :eek:

Hello
I just posted mine on the board.92 black on black with 42,000 original miles.Car in in Monterey Calif.@ hours south of san Francisco.Check it out
MIKE @ [email protected]

Hi, here's my ad in NSX's For Sale:

I just found a 97 I've been looking for so I have to let the 94 I bought 3 weeks ago, the only trip was back to my place (4 miles). It's been in the garage since, just start it up a couple of times to make sure the battery is fine. Everything is in pristine and perfect working condition, inside and out. The car has always been serviced at Autowave in Huntington Beach, CA including the recent tune up with valve adjustment (all service records and carfax report available). The original owner according to the record was Charlie Sheen (date of purchase 02-04-95), I wonder if it's the star of Platoon and Navy Seals? I have the pictures but don't know how to post them, but they can be sent out thru email upon request.
Preferably somebody in Orange County of CA, so you can see it for yourself to appreciate it or out of town folks, I think it will be worth your trip.
Mileage 37,000 miles.
Mods: Mac Cullough HID kit, RM Racing Intake, CT exhaust system, Pursuit Auto Security System.
Stuff that come with it: original car phone, car cover, bra (installed), factory intake.
Please email for any questions, I'll do my best to answer them. Thanks.
Asking price: $36,000

Contacts: [email protected] or
[email protected]

I'm in FV of OC, if you're in the vicinities, do drop by and take a look at it, you'll be pleased. Thanks.
;)

Last edited:
Back