• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB: 94+ OEM wheels w/ tires

Email with price: [email protected]
biggrin.gif

Blades silver (polished look) preferred

I know I'm not supposed to use this for posting ads.. but Lud's email seems to not be working and need some rims ASAP!

[This message has been edited by nsx-808 (edited 25 September 2001).]

Originally posted by nsx-808:
I know I'm not supposed to use this for posting ads.. but Lud's email seems to not be working and need some rims ASAP!

I'm not aware of any e-mail problems. Which e-mail address is not working? Please post the bounce message here so I can fix it.

The original message was received at Sun, 23 Sep 2001 14:24:35 -0700 (PDT)
from swan.mail.pas.earthlink.net [207.217.120.123]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email protected]>

----- Transcript of session follows -----
550 <[email protected]>... Host unknown (Name server: mail.performancecarnetwork.com.: host not found)

Thanks for the post. That is David Hwang's server (the nsx.net in the [email protected] e-mail address). I've had several reports of problems with that server in the past. I'm going to go ahead and change all the website e-mail addresses to go directly to my server. I'll loose the snazzy @nsx.net domain name but hopefully it will improve reliability.

The @nsx.net e-mail addresses issued to individuals by the NSX Club were supposed to all get converted to @nsxca.org e-mail addresses.

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
The @nsx.net e-mail addresses issued to individuals by the NSX Club were supposed to all get converted to @nsxca.org e-mail addresses.

David has maintained the nsx-faq one as a personal favor. I did not think it was appropriate to have this website's feedback address be an NSXCA address.

Back