• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: 94+ OEM wheels w/ tires

Email with price: [email protected]
biggrin.gif

Blades silver (polished look) preferred

I know I'm not supposed to use this for posting ads.. but Lud's email seems to not be working and need some rims ASAP!

[This message has been edited by nsx-808 (edited 25 September 2001).]

Originally posted by nsx-808:
I know I'm not supposed to use this for posting ads.. but Lud's email seems to not be working and need some rims ASAP!

I'm not aware of any e-mail problems. Which e-mail address is not working? Please post the bounce message here so I can fix it.

The original message was received at Sun, 23 Sep 2001 14:24:35 -0700 (PDT)
from swan.mail.pas.earthlink.net [207.217.120.123]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email protected]>

----- Transcript of session follows -----
550 <[email protected]>... Host unknown (Name server: mail.performancecarnetwork.com.: host not found)

Thanks for the post. That is David Hwang's server (the nsx.net in the [email protected] e-mail address). I've had several reports of problems with that server in the past. I'm going to go ahead and change all the website e-mail addresses to go directly to my server. I'll loose the snazzy @nsx.net domain name but hopefully it will improve reliability.

The @nsx.net e-mail addresses issued to individuals by the NSX Club were supposed to all get converted to @nsxca.org e-mail addresses.

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
The @nsx.net e-mail addresses issued to individuals by the NSX Club were supposed to all get converted to @nsxca.org e-mail addresses.

David has maintained the nsx-faq one as a personal favor. I did not think it was appropriate to have this website's feedback address be an NSXCA address.

Back