• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB - DRIVER quality Gen 1

Hello all-

I'm looking to buy a DRIVER quality Gen 1. I will most likely use it as a daily driver.
I'm in the DFW area of Texas but willing to travel for the right car.

MILEAGE/BODY STYLE/YEAR:
Looking mostly for a Coupe - but will take a targa obviously
1991 - 1999 - Would love to find a '94 (only because thats the year I graduated)
Looking for a car that has apx 60-150K miles or so. One that has been driven and shows it can be reliable.

MUST HAVES:
Pop up head lights :smile:
Manual Transmission

COLOR:
Open to ALL colors (but if I had a LAST choice, it would be Black because I plan to drive the wheels off the car and black unfortunately shows every imperfection)

BUDGET:
I'd like to be under/around - 60k

EXTRAS:
Obviously being able to show documents/maintenance is always a plus!
Tasteful mods/upgrades are ok.

If you have a car that fits this description and you are interested in selling, Please email me: [email protected]

TIA-

Back