• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior WTB Driver side rear quarter panel; mint condition, no dents

Looking for a driver-side rear quarter panel for a 1998 NSX-T. Long story short, a 75-year-old man side swiped me last year claiming he was late for work. He was driving service van (GMC variant) and love tapped me. The aluminum didn't stand a chance though. Most of the damage was near the side light and the back area.

Had planned on getting it fixed right away via insurance, but the 3 panels that were shipped from the West all came in damaged. Not sure what was going on with the shipping, but I had gotten fed up and put it storage once the winter hit. Spring 2020 I was planning to try again and then the Rona hit. Shipping was neigh impossible March-April. I'm giving it another shot now that it is summer and things are opening back up slightly in terms of getting stuff shipped.

Anyway, color doesn't matter, although I do prefer a Kaiser Silver to match. Surface scratches are fine as it will be repainted anyway. I just need it to be structurally sound. Also I'm in Michigan USA around the Detroit area. The closer the better obviously. I'm willing to negotiate and work with shipping/logistical expenses.

Attachments

• IMG_20190620_082354.jpg
    IMG_20190620_082354.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20190620_082354edit .jpg
    IMG_20190620_082354edit .jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 7
bump

yes, i'm interested. What would be the cost. Curious how this could be shipped to California.

Ryneen is that really you?
and is zimbabweslim your stage name?:unsure:😂

Back