• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: Early NSX, Manuel Trans, Perf Black, Low miles a +

Everyone,

It appears that the interest in my P-car has picked up significantly with the New Year and I will have it sold in the very near future. So I will finally be able to make a move on a NSX. The following a breakdown of what I’m looking for:

- Year: 91-95 (based on current values, and my budget)
- Color: Prefer black, but will defiantly give serious thought to other colors especially if
the condition and price is right.
- Manuel trans is a must!! (If 91- 92 no snap-ring or must have records to show repair)
- Mileage: The lower the better, ideally I would like to be under 75,000 but if the
service has been kept up and there are records to back everything up I would not shy away from higher miles.
- Condition: Up to date service, records to show what has been done and by what shop.
No wrecks or salvage titles please. I’m looking for a clean well taken care
of car the does not have any stories.
- Mods: Some tasteful mods are ok, I’m not looking for anything crazy {i.e. no forced induction (at least not yet :wink: )}, Aftermarket wheels would be great along with exhaust, headers, ect. As I would be looking to do that type of thing anyway. I’m not looking for a car with a lot of aftermarket body mods though.
- Price: My budget will take me up to the mid $30k range

Thanks for everyone’s help; I am really looking forward to owning my first NSX :biggrin:

Bill

UPDATE!!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

I have finally sold my p-car :biggrin: and I am now in a position to make a move on my first NSX. So if anyone out there is thinking about selling or has one for sale let me know. I can be reached by e-amil ([email protected]), phone (610-608-1515) or PM. See above for what type/condidtion of car I'm lookinf for.

thanks in advance,

Bill

Hello There,

Just wanted to let you know that I have a very nice 1991 Sebring Silver NSX that has 42k miles. I have some tasteful mods that enhance the experience of driving this car. Let me know if interested I am asking in the 36k range. Contact me at [email protected] and I can give you more information and pictures.

Back