• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB: Manual No Accident NA1/NA2

Looking for NA1/NA2 Manual Trans with No Accident History. Prefer something I can drive. Not a museum piece. Miles I’m not too concerned about as long as mechanically it has been taken care of. More concerned about cosmetic condition. No heavy body modifications. In Central Florida but will ship from anywhere in USA. Price I’m open to for the right one.

[email protected]
Text: 407.415.0656

Thank you,
Nick

Last edited:
Looking for NA1/NA2 Manual Trans with No Accident History. Not interested in Black Paint cars or Tan/Ivory interiors. In Central Florida but will ship from anywhere in USA.

[email protected]

Thank you,
Nick
probably would help you to list acceptable mileage range, and price range............

Updated my post but honestly those things I’m flexible on.
well, my car is "not for sale", but as people say, everyone has their price. So my 2002 Spa Yellow Pearl, with 92,000 well cared for (and documented) miles, could be pried from my hands for $250,000 (non-negotiable). HTH

well, my car is "not for sale", but as people say, everyone has their price. So my 2002 Spa Yellow Pearl, with 92,000 well cared for (and documented) miles, could be pried from my hands for $250,000 (non-negotiable). HTH
I could get 2-3 of them for that price. Not sure why you’d even bother offering it?

Last edited:
I’m not an idiot though lol
Nor am I. Like I stated, my car isn't for sale, if you insist on buying it from me, it'll cost you $250,000, than I can go out and buy 2 more, although I guarantee, they won't be as nice as mine.

VR4ownzU, send me a pm if you're still looking for a car at a REASONABLE price.

I have a black 93, clean record, basically one owner (I inherited it when my dad passed, but I was at the dealership when we bought it), a little over 31k miles. pm if you're interested

Looking for NA1/NA2 Manual Trans with No Accident History. Prefer something I can drive. Not a museum piece. Miles I’m not too concerned about as long as mechanically it has been taken care of. More concerned about cosmetic condition. No heavy body modifications. In Central Florida but will ship from anywhere in USA. Price I’m open to for the right one.

[email protected]

Thank you,
Nick
NSXPrime Platform not working, not able to post new thread. too many life changes and a new 4C, Pole2FlagRacing.com have decided to sell the 93 NSX 6-spd. as it has not been driven for a year due to making carbon parts. 250k miles, well taken care of, solid car and not trashed. Looking for the right owner. No accident. Not a garage queen. asking $80k OBO, has all the parts we make. No AC, No wiper(RainX), No ABS, bucket seats good for waist not wider than 32", 2,685lbs half tank of gas, freeway ~30+mpg with TX 93. Lots of carbon parts, Exedy twin carbon, 17/18 CE28 with 235/275, needs frt wheelwell clearance, OEM frt bumper cover needs repair(run into a loose tire in NM late at nite X-country move). Car is in Huntsville AL. Clear Title. totally reliable and drivable. see more on our website pole2flagracing.com. call 619 365-4870 or email [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_2695 2.jpeg
    IMG_2695 2.jpeg
    299.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2377.jpeg
    IMG_2377.jpeg
    465.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2533.jpeg
    IMG_2533.jpeg
    237.5 KB · Views: 1
Back