• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB Grom BT3 Bluetooth

These guys have one:

In all seriousness, for the cost, I'd get a new one. Note that even though it's shown on the web site as 1991-1998, it works for all the NA1 & NA2 OEM head units. I bought the $15 line-in and USB power accessory & ran it to my glovebox - very handy for charging the phone without cables running from the lighter socket, but YXMV.

(The probably still haven't updated the software, so the FF on your head unit will work, but not the RW.)

These guys have one:

In all seriousness, for the cost, I'd get a new one. Note that even though it's shown on the web site as 1991-1998, it works for all the NA1 & NA2 OEM head units. I bought the $15 line-in and USB power accessory & ran it to my glovebox - very handy for charging the phone without cables running from the lighter socket, but YXMV.

(The probably still haven't updated the software, so the FF on your head unit will work, but not the RW.)
Just throwing wtb out there before buying new. So far I found Newegg to have the best deal new at $155.

Back