• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB Guppy Short(er) Antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks 03 raw nsx, but that antenna will be my last resort at this point. In the mean time I am really looking for a "guppy shorter antenna" I wish I would have gotten one when there was a few runs with group buy's. If nothing comes up in the next few months I will move on from the guppy and probably get that one from the nsx shop.

I think the “guppy” antenna is more work to install

MT9A1833.jpg

Love the guppy! Install is super easy. Was the first mod to my 05, I couldn't take the flag pole back there.

......aaaaaaannnnnnd........ that's why I want the Guppy! it looks the best out of all of the ones available! I can't wait to get rid of that fishing pole monstrosity!

I agree with you the OEM looks very silly when in use but who is listening to the radio these days?

That's why I went with the antenna switch.

I got mine via a group buy here on Prime a few years ago. If I remember correctly the guy just bought the individual parts and made them for the group buy.

Hey Danny. If you end up finding some of those Guppy antennas, I might be interested in some as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back