• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB Honda NSX hardback book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I am on the search for the below book:

get a url for a picture

It is my partner birthday soon and she is in the process of trying to buy an NSX, her dream car.

I too am planning on getting myself an NSX within the next year or two but I'm sure this would go down very well. Ideally a Honda version rather than Acura. If anybody has one of these they'd be willing to sell I'd be very happy to take it off your hand.

Cheers,
JMcP92

Last edited:
I have a few laying around in various conditions from ok to mint-wrapped... what are you looking for?

I have a few laying around in various conditions from ok to mint-wrapped... what are you looking for?

Hey there.

Looking for best condition possible, ideally Honda variant (I'm unsure if there are Honda ones as I've not seen any, just Acura, but worth an ask. Let me know :) )

Hey there.

Looking for best condition possible, ideally Honda variant (I'm unsure if there are Honda ones as I've not seen any, just Acura, but worth an ask. Let me know :) )

where are you located?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back