• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: Jdm oem Type R steering wheel complete set

Hi guys,
If you have a Jdm oem type R steering wheel complete set laying around or don’t care for it anymore, let me know? I’m very Interested, Thx!

Hey,
Thanks! Just wondering, any idea? if I’m ordering from them in Japan. Would there be custom duty went it arrives? If I don’t find it here.

Nope, I've ordered plenty of items from Marc (mitamotorsports.com) and I've never paid any duty. You can also reach out to Christian [MENTION=9710]austrian type-R[/MENTION] and see if he has a complete set. I've ordered from him too and never paid duty.

Nope, I've ordered plenty of items from Marc (mitamotorsports.com) and I've never paid any duty. You can also reach out to Christian [MENTION=9710]austrian type-R[/MENTION] and see if he has a complete set. I've ordered from him too and never paid duty.

Awesome!!! I’ve been staying away, due to that reason. Thx!

Hey,
Thanks! Just wondering, any idea? if I’m ordering from them in Japan. Would there be custom duty went it arrives? If I don’t find it here.

No duties in the US (so far). I couldn't tell from your profile where you're from. Possible that other countries may impose duties.

Back