• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB - Manual Coupe

WTB 91-94 NSX or later non-targa

Looking for a 91-94 NSX or any Black non-targa NSX.

Manual transmission
Clean interior but color can be ivory, tan or black
Prefer less than 85k miles but flexible
Mods are okay or stock is okay
If it needs a bit of work, that's okay
Ideal would have skirts and front and back with an R-Wing

This car will go to a good home and be well taken care of - currently the house is all Acura but looking to make it +1

Thanks!

Seeking a 91-94 for long term relationship...

Hello!

I'm the current owner of a 2004 LBBP with 25k miles and it's too perfect for me to drive as much as I'd like to.

I'm looking for a 91-94 or any Coupe.

If I could paint the picture of the perfect car it would have...

Downforce Side Skirts
Downforce R-Wing
Updated rear valence
Headers
Exhaust
Updated stereo (prefer double-din)
Updated wheels
Lowered
Black is the first choice, prefer not red
120k miles or less is ideal
Non-smoker

A friend and I have an idea for a project but we can't use the current car for it as you can imagine. We won't at all destroy the car, just want to see if our theory is correct. If it is, it might be pretty interesting. That sounds cryptic and vague but if we're wrong, I'd rather not have mentioned it. Of course the car will be absolutely fine whether we are right or wrong.

I have cash in hand and I'm ready to buy. I've come close to finding the right car a couple times but something has caused it to go awry whether that was Southwest not honoring a flight change or someone wanting to hold on to their cars (a sentiment I absolutely understand).

Cheers!

Last edited:
Man seeking NSX

For real connection. I'm looking for a car that likes to be driven and wants to play but nothing crazy. If she has some tattoos that's okay but I'm hoping they are covered with long sleeves. I like long walks on the beach and enjoying the beautiful sunset in Boulder before or after driving through the mountains.

Translation -

Looking for a 91-94 prefer BB and manual a must. Mods are okay.

I'm a cash in hand buyer, I have an NSX currently that will likely be sold after this purchase. I'm looking for an easy and clean transaction but not looking to pay some inflated value based on where everyone thinks the market is going down the road.

Hey Prime -

I've been looking for a coupe for quite some time now. I've owned a targa and a coupe and much prefer the coupe.

I'm looking for a manual coupe - likely 91-94 but if you have something rare, I'm interested in hearing about it.

Ideally the car would already have short gears and headers. Mods are okay or if it's just clean, that's okay too.

I was about to purchase this week when the seller had a change of heart - I am cash in hand and ready to buy.

Thanks,
Will

Hey Prime -

I've been looking for a coupe for quite some time now. I've owned a targa and a coupe and much prefer the coupe.

I'm looking for a manual coupe - likely 91-94 but if you have something rare, I'm interested in hearing about it.

Ideally the car would already have short gears and headers. Mods are okay or if it's just clean, that's okay too.

I was about to purchase a few weeks ago when the seller had a change of heart - I am cash in hand and ready to buy.

Thanks,
Will

Back